We want to hear from as many of you as we can about WHY/WHEN/HOW Samford became a special place for you.
For every submission you send in, we will enter your name into a drawing to receive a $300 Samford Bookstore gift card.
Before you submit a video, here are a few things you should know:
1. This campaign will feature videos shot by Samford students, alumni and parents. This video is going to have a social media feel, so think of Instagram Stories.
2. We want to see your face in the submission...so shoot it like a selfie.
3. Be creative...tell us a story!
4. Keep what you say short and to the point. 20 seconds max per submission.
5. Submit as many times as you want.
6. MAKE SURE your camera is rolling before you start talking, and let it keep rolling for a few seconds after you finish...we don't want you to get cut off.
7. Hold your phone horizontally (NOT vertically).
Here are some examples of videos that have already been submitted that work great.
See how easy it is?
Click on the link below using your phone and the website will ask you what files you want to upload. Go to the video files on your phone and choose your video submission.
When you submit, you'll be asked to give us your email. We need that so we can follow up with you and let you know if you won our prize!
Here are a few questions to help you think about what to say:
1. Tell us about THE MOMENT you realized Samford was your home.
2. Finish the sentence: "Samford is ____________."
3. When you were a prospective student, what did you hear or see that sold you on Samford?
4. Finish this sentence: "I love Samford because __________."