You've come to this page because you're participating in CareHealth in some way or another.
First off, THANK YOU!
We need you to shoot video and/or pictures of what you (and your team) are doing to help. Then, send us those pictures so we can get the word out!
Some examples of the kind of footage and pics we're looking for:
- Drivers dropping off food...
- Restaurant workers preparing delicious meals for healthcare workers.
- Healthcare workers enjoying their FREE meal...or you and your whole team could just say "Thank YOU!"
You don't have to be a professional photographer or videographer. We just want to see how CareHealth is impacting the lives of the people involved.
Before you submit a video, here are a few things you should know:
1. Submit as many times as you want.
2 . Be creative! Tell us a story. Or show us something delicious looking. Make us laugh. Make us cry.
3. Keep what you say short and to the point. 20 seconds max per submission.
4. MAKE SURE your camera is rolling before you start talking, and let it keep rolling for a few seconds after you finish...we don't want you to get cut off.
5. Hold your phone whichever way you feel the most comfortable...(horizontal or vertical)
After you shoot your stuff - Click on the link below using your phone and the website will ask you what files you want to upload. Go to the video files on your phone and the website will do the rest.